Jesper Rhode is dealing with world leading technology development, innovation and startups. His carrier is dedicated to the cross-field between technology and how people and companies adapt to new business models lead by technology.
· Co-founder, Distrito Makers (distrito.me)
· MBA Professor, FGV (Brazilian business school)
· Founder, Software and automation consultancy Zymac.
· Advisory Board Member, Wenovate – Open Innovation Center. Vice President, Danish Chamber of Commerce in Brazil.
· Counselor, Danish Growth Council, Brazil
· Mentor, mobile Start-ups at StartYouUp and Startup Farm accelerators.
· Chairman, Mobile Marketing Association, Latin America.
· Board member, Venturus Software house
· Speaker, Consultant, Facilitator, Hyper Island
· CMO at Ericsson Latin America.
Other executive positions at Ericsson Brazil and Latin America (global leader in communication technology): Vice President Sales, Vice President Technology and R&D, Vice President IT Systems and System Integration.
Jesper Rhode has studied
· Electronic Engineering Degree from the Technical University of Copenhagen.
· Global Telecommunications Management at Thunderbird School.
· Business Administration from London Business School.
· Singularity and Exponential Technologies at Singularity University
Associated Partner, Brazil/Copenhagen
At CIFS since 2017