The CIFS Membership Network consists of public and private organisations looking to gain insights to the trends and issues affecting the future of their business and industry.
Members of CIFS gain access to:
- An annual member seminar* where CIFS’ futurists present CIFS latest research with member leaders and executives.
- A 1-2-1 relationship and sparring with our futurists.
- Access to 16 annual publications:
- Scenario magazine, published 6 times annually
- Global Scanning Review, published 6 times annually
- Members’ report, published 4 times annually
- CIFS’ executive meetings, with the opportunity to discuss relevant issues of strategic importance with other members as well as CIFS’ futurists.
- 15 % discount on all consulting activities.
The price is € 7.900 / DKK 59.000 + VAT for one year’s corporate membership of CIFS and our Future Clubs.**
CIFS also offers a membership customized to private individuals.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Executive & Head of Memberships
||+45 61 66 13 56
* The member seminar consists of a presentation
** The prices are + VAT plus travel expenses et al related to your 1-2-1 seminar.
You have already registered your membership.
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
Founded in 1970 by Professor Thorkil Kristensen, former Minister of Finance and Secretary-General of the OECD.
We strengthen the basis for decision-making in public and private organizations by creating awareness of the future and highlighting its importance to the present.
Select your own entrance to the future
Newsletter | Membership | Presentations | Magazines | Reports | Projects
Who we are | Contact | Employees | Members
Contact the webmaster
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies | Landgreven 3 | DK-1301 Copenhagen K | +45 33117176 | email@example.com