The CIFS Membership Network consists of public and private organisations looking to gain insights to the trends and issues affecting the future of their business and industry.
A corporate membership at CIFS includes:
- An annual member seminar* where CIFS’ futurists present CIFS latest research with member leaders and executives.
- Sparring with our futurists.
- Access to 16 annual publications:
- Scenario magazine, published 6 times annually
- Global Scanning Review, published 6 times annually
- Members’ report, published 4 times annually
- CIFS’ executive meetings, with the opportunity to discuss relevant issues of strategic importance with other members as well as CIFS’ futurists.
- CIFS' webinars.
- 15 % discount on all consulting activities, presentations and courses.
The price is € 7,900 / DKK 59,000 + VAT for one year’s corporate membership of CIFS and our Future Clubs.**
CIFS also offers a membership for private individuals.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Executive & Head of Memberships
||+45 61 66 13 56
* The member seminar consists of a presentation
** The prices are + VAT plus travel expenses et al related to your 1-2-1 seminar.
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
Founded in 1970 by Professor Thorkil Kristensen, former Minister of Finance and Secretary-General of the OECD.
We strengthen the basis for decision-making in public and private organizations by creating awareness of the future and highlighting its importance to the present.
Select your own entrance to the future
Newsletter | Membership | Presentations | Magazines | Reports | Projects
Who we are | Contact | Employees | Members
Contact the webmaster
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies | Landgreven 3 | DK-1301 Copenhagen K | +45 33117176 | email@example.com