Reserve the speakers by contacting them directly or by contacting Carsten Beck through our online form, at email@example.com or by phone +45 3311 7176.
The prices below are indicative and without possible travel expences and VAT
- Denmark and South of Sweden: DKK 20.000 - 25.000
- Norway and the rest of Sweden: From DKK 22.000
- Europe: From Euro 4.000 - 5.000
- Rest of world: Negotiated individually
Workshops, reports, moderator function, special discounts and more is negotiated individually.
A presentation typically lasts between 45 and 90 min. Specific details should be arranged with the speaker and a presentation may also include workshops, discussions, scenario construction etc.
Most of the speakers give presentations in the Scandinavian languages and English.
Cancellations of presentations later than:
- 1 month before the event is conducted, 50% of the net price should be paid
- 1 week before the event is conducted, 75% of the net price should be paid
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
Founded in 1970 by Professor Thorkil Kristensen, former Minister of Finance and Secretary-General of the OECD.
We strengthen the basis for decision-making in public and private organizations by creating awareness of the future and highlighting its importance to the present.
Select your own entrance to the future
Newsletter | Membership | Presentations | Magazines | Reports | Projects
Who we are | Contact | Employees | Members
Contact the webmaster
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies | Landgreven 3 | DK-1301 Copenhagen K | +45 33117176 | firstname.lastname@example.org