Julie K. Carton
Work areas at CIFS
Julie is an associated partner at the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies. She works with trends related to the high skilled labour market, globalisation, the knowledge society, the development of human capital in the modern society and the future of work and education. She also covers a range of subjects within the area of HR such as workplace demography, future employees, Gen Y and Z, and future management challenges.
Julie is an inspiring speaker who reaches out with her messages. She is an experienced Futurist with a broad knowledge on trends that influence the future of business and society. She is widely experienced with megatrends and scenario analysis and with facilitating strategic development workshops.
Selected reports and articles
- Generation Y (Members’ Report 2/2012)
- Breaking out – Rethinking HR (Members’ Report 4/2011)
- Towards New Horizons (Members’ Report 1/2011)
- Global Talent Rally (Members’ Report 4/2010)
- "Support processes in organisations" in Future driven innovation (Members’ Report 2/2009)
- “Global Knowledge Work towards 2020” (Future Orientation 1/2009)
- “From knowledge worker to knowledge entrepreneur” (Future Orientation 1/2009)
Selected customer projects
- “Vision 2020: Scenarios for the Future of the Facilities Management and Service Industry” (published as a book 2011)
- Public service innovation: ”Denmark towards 2020 – Scenarios for the Labour Market”, Ministry of Labour (study and corporate executive conference 2011)
- Public service innovation: ” Denmark towards 2020 – Scenarios for the Labour Market”, local and regional labour councils (conference/workshops 2011)
- Business development project: Scenarios for Norway’s global business position towards 2020 & Trend analysis and future-based market evaluation for business networks under Innovation Norway (2010/2011)
- The change-oriented employee, Ministry for refugees, Immigrants and Integration (course, 2008 & 2009)
- ”Life at home 2020” IKEA, Japan (Scenario process 2008)
- Strategy process for Enemærke & Petersen (employee analysis and scenario process 2008)
- Future Youth School, City of Bærum, Norway (Scenario process 2007)
- Danish Trade Union for Butcheries (Scenario process; Future production condition for the butchery and processing industry, 2006)
Selected presentation and workshop customers
IAK, HR Managers in Denmark, PWC, Mannaz, Virke, Akademikerne, Erhvervsakademi Sydvest, Lundbeck, Novozymes, ISS, IKEA, City of Copenhagen, The Association of Danish Law Firms, Grundfoss, Univeristy of Southern Denmark, EDB Group A/S, Universum, Danish IT, Nova 100, LO, FOA TR, Danish Chamber of Commerce – Argentina
Read Julie’s CV at LinkedIn
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies
Founded in 1970 by Professor Thorkil Kristensen, former Minister of Finance and Secretary-General of the OECD.
We strengthen the basis for decision-making in public and private organizations by creating awareness of the future and highlighting its importance to the present.
Select your own entrance to the future
Newsletter | Membership | Presentations | Magazines | Reports | Projects
Who we are | Contact | Employees | Members
Contact the webmaster
Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies | Landgreven 3 | DK-1301 Copenhagen K | +45 33117176 | firstname.lastname@example.org