Full-time Internship - Fall 2019
Are you engrossed in the dynamics at the intersection of technology, society and economics? And are you looking for an internship where you can combine the world of futures studies with the consulting discipline, while working with global companies and organisations? An internship at the Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies (CIFS) provides you with a unique opportunity to do just that.
NOTE: We are looking for full-time interns from August/September 2019 for a period of 4-6 months. The deadline for applications is March 22nd, 2019. The position is unpaid with the opportunity to earn ECTS credits.
We work with global clients and members who we advise on a strategic level. Our customers include some of the world’s largest corporations and organisations, across many industries and fields of operations. Our mission at CIFS is to provide research, analysis and thought leadership on a global basis. We do so by creating awareness of the future, the drivers of its trajectory and highlighting its importance in the present as well as exploring it via scenarios depicting plausible futures. We focus on advising decision-makers, reducing the complexity and enabling them to make the best possible decisions in the present. Our core services include megatrends analyses, scenario planning, risk analyses, innovation processes, and strategic development.
As our new junior associate, you will mainly be working with our consulting team as part of a diverse, cross-disciplinary and international working environment, with an interesting and varied project portfolio.
Your main assignments as a junior associate will include:
- Support projects conceptually and analytically
- Conduct various research and analytical tasks
- Develop and present insights, results and recommendations to clients
- Assist in developing presentation material for workshops and presentations
- Support in facilitating of workshops with clients
WHAT YOU OFFER
We expect you to be a recently graduated bachelor or current master level student with a relevant academic background. We value diverse backgrounds and personalities, but it is important that you are characterized by:
- A high level of personal drive and ambition
- A creative, analytical and versatile mind-set
- You are comfortable working with complex issues and striving to exceed client expectations
- A positive attitude and a good sense of humor to fit into our workplace culture
- Fluent in either Danish or English, verbally as well as in writing
Interested? Please send your application including cover letter, CV, academic transcripts and other relevant documents that tells us, why you are the right candidate for the positions to firstname.lastname@example.org.