Become a part of our Membership Network! The Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies (CIFS) is a self-owned membership organisation, and our circle of members consists of public and private organisations looking to gain insights to the trends and issues affecting the future of their businesses and industries.
Your organisation can become a member too. A membership will benefit your management and employees who will gain access to the following benefits and opportunities.
A corporate membership at CIFS includes:
- An annual members’ seminar for your organisation where a CIFS futurist will present on a topic with importance and relevance for you
- Sparring with our futurists
- Access to physical and online copies of 16 annual publications:
- SCENARIO Magazine, published 6 times annually
- Global Scanning Review, published 6 times annually
- Members’ report, published 4 times annually.
- Invitations to our Members’ events. At the events, you will hear our futurists present the findings from our latest Members’ Report and discuss the topic with representatives from other member organisations
- Access to CIFS webinars
- 15 % discount on all consulting activities, presentations and courses
The price is € 7,900 / DKK 59,000 + VAT for one year’s corporate membership.
CIFS also offers a membership for private individuals.