Sofie is a futurist and associated partner at the Institute. She is strongly engaged in the intersection between media, data, entertainment, sport and technology, where she works with the development and execution of strategy and innovation projects.
Sofie has a solid strategic background in the media industry, among others from DR Strategy & Projects, and as project manager on the media conferences New Media Days & Radio Days. In addition, she has been working with magazine publishing, digitisation and technology and have handled a wide range of consultancy projects worldwide, where she draws on her broad knowledge in both theory and practice from the media industry.
She is head of the project ‘Future Nordic Media Landscape 2030’ and has recently initiated a new project about data and algorithms. - read more about it here.
- 2019-today: Head of Project, Future Nordic Media Landscape 2030 Think Tank
- 2017-today: Associated Partner & Special Advisor in Media, Technology and Sport
- 2009-today: Partner, Mediehuset Luksus
- 2007-2009: Project Manager, DR Strategy & Projects
- 2005-2007: Project Coordinator, DR Interactive
- 2006: MA in Media Science from Aarhus University
Fun Fact About Sofie
Sofie has travelled extensively, from the Philippines to Brazil, which has provided her with a unique and global cultural understanding. From 2008 till 2019, she has lived and worked various places in the world (Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Andalucia), and she now resides in Copenhagen with her husband and two kids. Oh yeah, and she’s a former Danish Champion in table football (Bonzini).