How will key trends influence your organisation and market?
Examples of Keynotes
- The Future Consumer Landscape Post COVID-19 - How the Event Industry Can Make a Comeback
- Scenarios for Global Retail
- Border Regions in Europe - Future Perspectives
- The Future of Work
- Changes in Danish and European Values and Beliefs
- Scenarios and Trends: Tools for Analysing the Future of CSR
- Consumer Perspectives in the Travel Industry
- The Future of Physical Meetings
- Technology and Work: New Opportunities
- How We as Individuals Perceive the Future
Carsten Beck delivers keynotes and presentations for a wide variety of sectors and audiences. Topics includes Future of Work, The Consumer of the Future, Macro trends affecting markets and societies and much more. The future fascinates all of us. And even though we can’t predict the future, learning about trends and scenarios are an important step in creating better futures for people, organisations and societies. Carsten Beck has been exploring the future with high energy and enthusiasm together with audiences in more than 30 countries for more than 30 years. From global stages to smaller group-focused presentations and workshops; from IKEA, Siemens, Google, Swarovski and Cisco to Roskilde Festival, local schools and NGOs. The future is fun – and sometimes scary. But no matter what, a positive attitude and spirit when talking about and presenting the future is important.
Carsten Beck has a background in Political Economy. He has been working at the Institute for 30+ years and has been working in 30+ countries. Carsten Beck is one of the most popular keynote presenters in Denmark. Based on the insights created together with colleagues at the Institute and global clients, Carsten brings new perspectives, new cases and lots of enthusiasm to any conversation related to the future.