Advises on changes in behaviour, lifestyles and consumption.
Examples of Keynotes
- Consumer Patterns and Behavioural Changes
- Human Beings - New Demands in the Future
- Digitisation and Behavioural and Consumption Patterns of the Future
- The New Healthconsumer
- Man and The City - How Will We Live in the Future?
- Individuality and Community in the Future
- Dreams as a Method of Innovation
Tamira Snell's primary area of interest is people. The pursuit of understanding how we live, feel, think, act and consume the way we do, is the fuel to Tamira's engine of knowledge. Her talks are based on the dynamics between societal currents, cultural shifts and the emergence of new patterns of behaviour. Tamira adds value by combining the macro perspective on changes in the global community with behavioural analyses and needs on the micro level, in order to better consult and advise organisations on navigating a world in a constant state of change.
Tamira holds a degree in cultural sociology and spent many years abroad, before eventually relocating back to Denmark. She has worked positions such as Lead Insight Analyst in KPMG, Trend Ethnographer at Flensby & Partners, and Insight Lead in Nordic Health Lab. Her work as a Futurist at the Institute, allows her to do what she does best; bridge the gap between the present and the future to define new opportunity spaces for innovation.